Insurers are very happy to approve wirefree installations installed to meet the latest British Standards and the speed of their installation enables urgent needs to be quickly satisfied. Maintenance procedures are the same as all other systems with batteries lasting up to five years before needing replacement.
Being able to specialise in wireless systems is an extension of our core activity, we have a long and proud track record of delivering solutions for Listed Buildings, Churches, Cathedrals, Stately Homes, Hotels, Schools, Government and Commercial Buildings – all of which gained considerable benefits from using wirefree technology.
Advantages of Wireless Fire Alarm Systems:
* Analogue addressable with wireless network
* Voice evacuation facilities fully integrated
* Typical 5-year battery life - Field proven
* No costly fire-rated cable to install
* Sensors installed in less than 10 minutes per unit
* No disruption or costly damage to building interior
* Easy to move or upgrade as building use changes
* Advanced wireless technology ensures interference free operation
* No faults or false alarms caused by cable problems
* Complies with BS5839 Part 1:2002
* Environmentally friendly with absolute minimal use of raw materials